Or take a journey through some people's life lists.
5. It's cheeky: Try telling friends or strangers "You know I have this goal on my life list to..."
4. It's fun: You're making a playlist for your life. Bye bye boredom.
3. It's freeing: Forget remembering. Your "I've always wanted to's" will be on your list!
2. It's empowering: Makes it easier to say no to things that aren't part of your grand plan.
1. It's magical: Unlikely stuff seems to happen when you write down that you want it. See for yourself!
Remember: Your list is a menu of ideas of which you may do 5%. And that's perfect! It's not a "must do" list.